


I saw this when my friend Dreia sent me a link to a cabin we may rent this summer:
"The American Robin is one of the most commonly seen birds in America . They are also the friendliest birds that you will ever encounter. They are the first bird to greet the new day with a song, and usually the last to bid it goodnight. Their song is a wonderful musical whistle sounding like "cheerily, cheer up, cheer up, cheerily, cheer up." which seems to encapsulate their philosophy on life."
I need to adopt the American Robin's philosophy on life. :-)
Tonight we went out for frozen yogurt. Estlin discovered a love for gummy worms (yes I let him have one in his yogurt. Big step for me. :-)) And Olivia, well, she just got chocolate ALL OVER HERSELF as usual. Oh, and that first picture of Estlin is his glare that he's been giving me when I say "SMILE!"
You fit that description already, Robin. :) I adore Estlin's new say "cheese" face.
ReplyDelete