I figure since it's their birthday, I get bragging rights on my blog. So I'll go ahead and tell you what I love the most about Estlin and Olivia.

Olivia. She is curious, smart, creative, inquisitive, hilarious, daring, loud... also a caretaker (yes, already), soft, sweet, and loving. Olivia is stubborn, strong, and independent, but has another side to her that always blows me away. She will look you straight in the eyes and do the same thing she is doing in this picture with her eyes. She'll just melt you because her eyes say so much. I am constantly staring at her, knowing that she will love strongly and deeply in her life. She is my sunshine.

Estlin. He is sensitive, sweet, strong willed, inquistive, silly, cautious, thrives on encouragement and affection. I don't think there has been one single time that I've ever said "Estlin, can I have a hug?" that he hasn't immediately said " YES!" and come over and just squeezed me. He is beyond loving and affectionate. He is all boy and has a total one track mind and thinks about one thing most of the time: HIS CARS. At night when I put him to bed he always just stares straight at me and smiles so sweetly looks so peaceful. He has said so many times, "Mama, I sleep good when you say my prayers. When you're not here I don't like to go to sleep." I know that in his life he will make the people he loves feel like pure gold. He is my treasure.
Happy 4th Birthday Estlin and Olivia! We love you with all our hearts.
Awww, beautifully said! They are as blessed as you are!! God made a perfect match.
ReplyDeleteJane's right - they are so blessed to have you! Love the moments captured in these pictures. So precious!! Happy birthday Olivia and Estlin!!
ReplyDeleteOh Robin...how I wish I could see you in action as a mom, meet your BEAUTIFUL children & just have some quality time with you, again! I LOVED reading this post. Olivia & Estlin are adorable [I always enjoy the pictures you post] although that was never in question considering their gorgeous mom! Anyway, just wanted to say hi, let you know I miss you, cherish the memories of the time God allowed our paths to cross & know, in my heart, that you are an amazing mom who is a HUGE blessing to your precious kids!
ReplyDelete~Jen Luciano
Oh my gosh I LOVE this robin. You are such a great mom... and they are so beautiful! Can't believe they are 4.
ReplyDeleteI love your little noodles Robin. They melted my heart the first time I met them. E has a special place in my heart knowing he is a fighter like my James. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I think you are a tender and devoted mom and those two are lucky. :) Happy late birthday to your little noodles.
ReplyDelete